Steve Jobs’ yacht – Venus, revealed in the Aalsmeer, Netherlands (VIDEO)

Venus Yacht Steve Jobs Aalsmeer Netherlands

Venus, Steve Jobs’ 250-foot yacht, has finally been revealed in the Netherlands. The photos and videos of the boat were first released by Dutch blog One More Thing, and show the details of the meticulously-designed boat that Jobs’ commissioned six years ago and designed with the help of minimalist designer Philippe Starck, ABC News reported. The vessel, […]

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates

Haha, they sure do know how to have a conversation. Good stuff. From Mac to PC.

Average Millionaire Net Worth and Billionaire Income

Average Millionaire Net Worth and Billionaire Income

What is the Average Millionaire Net Worth in the US? There are around 100 Million Households in the US, and precisely 3.5 Million households in the US are millionaire households. According to various studies, more than 90% of American Millionaires’ Net Worth is between $ 1-10 Million. And the rest of 10% Millionaires’ net worth is […]

Earn Money Online; Use the Internet to Your Advantage

Earn Money Online; Use the Internet to Your Advantage

Who would have thought that the development of Internet can lead to thousands or even millions of people around the world earning money round the clock? Luckily, you can be one of them. Working a full-time job with not enough money to take home has gotten people frustrated! It’s really, really disappointing when you work […]