List of 1 liners | one liners starting with V
- Vacation is what you take when you can’t take what you’ve been taking any longer.
- Veni, Vidi, Visa: I Came. I Saw. I Bought.
- Viewer discretion may be advised, but it’s never really expected.
- Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. Never let your morals stop you from doing what is right. – Isaac Asimov
- Vision is not seeing things as they are, but as they will be.
- Vision that looks inward becomes duty. Vision that looks outward becomes aspiration. Vision that looks upward becomes faith.
- Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. – Japanese proverb
- Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by spontaneously moving from where you left them to where you can’t find them.