List of 1 liners | one liners starting with U
- Ulcers are caused not so much by what we eat as what’s eating us.
- Ulcers are something you get from mountain climbing over molehills.
- Under capitalism man exploits man. Under socialism it’s just the opposite. – Anon.
- Units of prayer combined, like drops of water, make an ocean which defies resistance. – E. M. Bounds
- Unix is user friendly – it’s just picky about its friends.
- Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow. – Ronald E. Osborn
- Use what talents you possess; The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.
- Utility is when you have one telephone, luxury is when you have two, and paradise is when you have none.