List of 1 liners | one liners starting with J.
- Jesus accepts you the way you are, but loves you too much to leave you that way. (Lee Venden)
- Jesus did not come to make God’s love possible, but to make God’s love visible.
- Jesus is the man God intended all humans to be. (D.L. Dykes)
- Jesus paid a debt he didn’t owe because we had a debt we couldn’t pay.
- Joe was in court charged with parking his car in a restricted area. The judge asked him if he had anything to say in his defense. “They should not put up such misleading notices”, said Joe. “It said, FINE FOR PARKING HERE.”
- Jury: Twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
- Just as war is more the absence of love than the presence of hate, and darkness is the absence of light, a negative attitude is the absence of a positive one.
- Just because a person grows older, it doesn’t mean he necessarily grows up.
- Just because your doctor has a name for your condition doesn’t mean he knows what it is.
- Justice without force is powerless. Force without justice is tyrannical. – Blaise Pascal
- “Just think, children,” said the missionary, “in Africa there are six million square miles where little boys and girls have no Sunday School. Now, what should we all strive to save money for?” “To go to Africa!”
- Just when I was getting used to yesterday along came today.